Autoclaves / Cleaning Equipment SME – C&Q
ND Reference: JDCH201702.037.01QES
Position available with No Deviation Pte. Ltd. supporting a Singapore based MNC Client based in the Tuas area.
- Preparation of C&Q protocols associated with Autoclaves and/or cleaning equipment such as Glass Washers, COP Bath etc. – prior experience with these equipment is a strong plus
- Review the executed C&Q protocols to ensure they are completed in accordance with GDP
- Aid in recording of deficiencies and deviations, as and when required and pursue them until closure
- Provide expertise in resolving deviations and advising corrective and preventive actions
- Preparation of C&Q reports and Validation Summary Reports including Requirements Traceability Matrices associated with the above equipment
- Planning/managing of daily work load, timely and efficient reporting of events to line management
- Perform work in compliance with direct reports request
- Co-ordinate daily and medium-term tasks in accordance with schedule
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required by line management.
Considerations / Requirements:
- A Degree in Engineering or Science disciplines
- 5 years’ relevant experience working specifically in the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with Autoclaves and/or cleaning equipment such as Glass Washers, COP Bath, etc. strongly preferred.
- Ability to interpret and operate within defined schedules managing available resources to achieve project milestones
- Proactive, self-starter and capable of working alone or in a team environment
- Good knowledge of cGMP and GDP
- Knowledge of ASTM E2500 approaches to C&Q
- To be aware and supportive of the project’s requirement for flexibility in working hours/shift patterns through the differing phases of the project’s life cycle.
- Be IT-literate and familiar with Microsoft office suite of applications.
3 – 6 months based on performanceAll applications will be held in the strictest confidence with no information shared externally without prior consent. APPLY for this Vacancy