ND Reference: JDSG201704.057.01WFI
Positions available with supporting an MNC Pharmaceutical Client based in Singapore. The candidate will provide support for all WFI Flushing activities.
- Support in carrying out WFI Flushing activities
- Perform WFI sampling for QC analysis.
- To accurately and consistently record test details in the appropriate records according to GDP.
- To include recording of deficiencies and deviations, as and when required and pursue them until closure.
- Preparation and execution of pre-requisite activities
- Planning/managing of daily work load, timely and efficient reporting of events to line management.
- Perform work in compliance with direct reports request
- Co-ordinate daily tasks in accordance with schedule
- To follow implicitly all site/project safety procedures and policies. Timely reporting of safety observations
Considerations / Requirements:
- A Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Science disciplines
- Familiarity with Delta-V operator inrerfacestrongly preferred.
- Ability to interpret and operate within defined schedules managing available resources
- Proactive, Self-starter and Capable of Working alone or in a team environment
- Good knowledge of GDP
- To be aware and supportive of the project’s requirement for flexibility in working hours/shift patterns through the differing phases of the project’s life cycle.
- Be IT literate and familiar with Microsoft office suite of applications.
- Proven track record in following and promoting Safety in all aspects of your role.